Property Details for MLS® # SK834573
Ask A Question
Rural Address, Tecumseh Rm No. 65
Rural Farm Property for Sale
- MLS®#: SK834573
- Price: $820,000
- Status: Active
These good 3 quarters land which touched each other. SAMA states the topography as "level/ nearly level" and "gentle slopes". 494 Title Acres (ISC). SAMA Information 478 Total Acres, 352 Cultivated Acres, 90 Native Grass Acres, 37 Waste Slough Acres, $458400 Total Assessed Value, $153439 Average Assessment per 160 Acres (calculation based on SAMA). The land is currently rented to a local farmer until the end of December 2020. The current tenant would like to continue a longer term lease. There are 7 oil wells. Surface Oil Lease is $22000-$24000 per year. These 3 quarters farmland are an excellent expansion opportunity for a local producer, and present a good opportunity for an investor as well. They located 13 miles southeast of Stoughton, SK. Contact listing agents for further details.
Contact Team CORE About MLS® SK834573
Team CORE, 306.782.9680 at CORE Real Estate Inc., 5 Third Ave N, Yorkton, Saskatchewan, S3N 1C1
- Property Type: Rural Farm Property
- MLS®#: SK834573
- Neighbourhood: Stoughton
- City: Tecumseh Rm No. 65
- Nearest Town: Stoughton
- Postal Code: S0G 4T0
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Tecumseh Rm No. 65 Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
The Data provided must only be used by consumers for the purpose of listing and purchasing real estate and may not be used for any commercial purpose.